Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Show appreciation when it is due


Thank you Candy, Welcome back Melody

As a manager, while it is important to measure performance by results, for example attainment of sales objectives and amount of service revenue generated, it is also most important to understand to give credit to the people who work for me and the company as well as covering for me and 'holding the fort' when I am away on business.

Candy Ooi has been with QRA as a temporary staff only for 3 months, but she has been very meticulous and calm in handling the workload of the Sales Coordinator much of which she does not fully understand. However, as a sales coordinator cum receptionist, she was always reliable and dependable even when I am not able to give a full answer to the customers or vendors.

I wish to express my appreciation to her as well as to Melody Meng,my current Sales Coordinator who was very instrumental in arranging her services at such short notice. Thanks to both of you.

1 comment:

Noel Hao Ren said...

DP YOU APPRECIATE ME?!?!?