Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wolves great start to season 2011-12 ; Unbelievable but then again, kudos to them


Wolves 2 - Fulham 0 by kokoretsi

I am a 'born again' Wolves fan, after so many years of struggling in the lower reaches of the English League (even down to the 3rd division for 2 seasons and in my opinion 'lost in the wilderness'), they are now sitting pretty at 5th in the league, even topping the table for about 2 hours last weekend. Go you Wolves ! Finally Mick Macarthy has assembled a decent team with a worthy captain in  Roger Johnson, a bargain buy at 5 million pounds from relegated Birmingham.

Lest I be swayed into delusions of grandeur, but  to  Wolves "enjoy your moment". You are a team with great self-belief, having stayed up in the Premier League last season by the skin of your teeth, this epitomises the fighting spirit all of us, including me, as I decide on pressing on with new directions for my business as we move on in these very uncertain times. Never lose heart in our collective capabilities, and be motivated to bring ourselves to new heights. We must and will do it !!  I sound all cryptic and barmy to those who don't know me personally but I am facing challenges businesswise and will rise up to them.

What is certain for me, is that come what may, I will fight on and seize the day. Bring it on !!!    Go do your best Wolves !!!

No comments: