Sunday, July 15, 2012

My first oil painting






      One of my newest hobbies is to paint, oil or acrylic paintings to be exact. Maybe, after a certain while I just want to be a little creative or leave a small legacy for the future generations to either reflect on or try to understand what their father or grandfather was like in terms of talent. Perhaps my talent is not in painting, but this juvenile like painting is my first attempt (ever) without being assigned by a class teacher so its something which I think I can try to improve upon over the next months and years.

      What do you think ? . I think this painting is lacking in the vibrancy of colours as well as the statement the artist wants to tell his viewers. Its a start, so I need to understand the media as well as exhibit more of my character in my next piece.

      Seize the Day.     

No comments:

Very Good Dry Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) at Evans Road Food Centre

There is a small food centre ( Sprouts Food Place ) by the side of Botanic Gardens and the Swimming Pool, off Evans road and just before Clu...