Saturday, September 20, 2014

Have I aged ?

Taken in 2008 outside the then QRA office




June 21st 2014 outside the Teen Ho Wan Dim Sum Restaurant HK



June 18th taken with Andrew, my son who is 16 going on 17



Taken on Sept 1st 2014 with Krid at QRA Int'l office 


On looking at some photos from the past, I am pleasantly shocked and happy to learn that I am aging slowly and hopefully gracefully. Time has indeed been kind to me. If there is any 'secret formula' it is a combination of 4 things which I have been doing since my mid ' 30s. These 3 things are :

1. Manage stress - it is a killer and a ticking time bomb if I let the daily stresses get to me. In addition, weight management is key. 


2. Eat healthy -  This is all thanks to my wife, as she has always emphasised on eating fresh and steamed (clean) foods right from the day we got married and lived together.  

3. Exercise extensively - in my fast paced life, I make this a priority, what with running at least 3 times a week (at least 5 km each run, many longer runs), shitoryu karate training (once every 
    sunday and one practice session at home)

4. Take health supplements - My previous posts have highlighted all the supplements which I have been taking religiously everyday for the past 10 plus years.

 So there it is ; I feel blessed in every way, having good health is so important to having a positive outlook in life.

   Seize the Day.   

No comments: