Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Form of my Boyhood Club mirrors that of my Life


          Life is indeed full of surprises, Wolves has been a founder member of the English League since 1886 and for the last 38 years (since 1980 when they won the English league cup), they have won nothing of major importance ; sometimes I feel I am in the same predicament as them, as having gone through a good part of my life, success has come in various forms but the major successes - in business - has eluded me, till this year.   

                 





          The attributes and efforts on my part have been there, but 2 factors are missing :

-  Vision to charge into the Blue Oceans (uncharted territory)
-  Luck in the form of a strong repeat customer and benefactor  

           2018 and 2019 will be different 

No comments: