Sunday, November 24, 2019

Happy Birthday to my Dad Geoffrey ; You would have been 100 Years Old Today

My father Geoffrey Abisheganaden was born on 23rd Nov 1919. He was a talented,handsome, yet humble man. He was God fearing and a loving father to his 2 naughty boys John and I. He passed away peacefully at the age of (almost) 91 on 20 September 2010, 9 years. ago. 

I would like to wish him Happy Birthday (23rd Nov 2019) in heaven, or wherever he is and I love him very much. We are both blessed with his temperament, kindness and diligence. I will leave this post with as many photographs below to show the side of the man whom I called Papa.  



Mum and Papa on their Wedding Day. He looked so handsome and she was pretty. 


My Papa  as I remember him well 

A young lawyer he looked dashing 

Greeting the then President S.R. Nathan 

No comments: