Monday, March 13, 2023

Busy Times ; Adaptable People

 



Rainy Day Breakfast before heading to Work

This year is expected to be a banner year for some. I am doing everything to make sure this year we can and must succeed. There are no fallbacks for slackers at my age. Hence, I am fully cognizant that every day of the working week counts, and time is truly of the essence.

This snapshot is of my breakfast taken a couple of weeks ago, at the end of February when the weather was really rainy and wet. It was 23 deg C on certain days and I am working 12 hour days for weeks on end. Its just a sandwich which is waffled down in all of 5 minutes.

I am mindful that I need to ensure that at the end of the busy period, there is something to show for it.

Truly I will make this a major success.



 

No comments: