Thursday, October 8, 2026

3,000,000 views ! My humblest and deepest thanks to all


 

                                                         At Nami Island S. Korea. Dec 2010 

I am humbled, deeply grateful and appreciative for all the views my little blog has been having this 16 years since I started this writing adventure. If there is anything I am most grateful for, it is to my wonderful family, my wife and 2 sons who have helped me in this journey of growth and challenges as they coming along my way.

3,000,000 views is by no means a small number. I just hope and pray that the interest in this blog keeps up on this trajectory and I am trying new means to add interesting content to all that I post.


Carpe Diem. 



No comments:

3,000,000 views ! My humblest and deepest thanks to all

                                                            At Nami Island S. Korea. Dec 2010  I am humbled, deeply grateful and appreciativ...