Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3,000 views ; Wow thank you !



When I first started writing this blog on 1st May 2008, my objective was to pen my thoughts about certain aspects about my life and experiences. I have persisted in keeping the blog as easy to read as possible so to provide a diary of sorts of myself and the people around me.Yes, there were certain criticisms of establishments and also about the standard of service in Singapore and around the region but mainly it is meant as a platform to update my friends and acquaintences about what I have been up to and my work,hobbies,travels and interests.

Now 1 and a half years later, its still around and I want to say 'THANK YOU' to everyone who has bothered to view the blog, write comments and say their piece.

Lets continue to Seize the Day !!

No comments:

Very Good Dry Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) at Evans Road Food Centre

There is a small food centre ( Sprouts Food Place ) by the side of Botanic Gardens and the Swimming Pool, off Evans road and just before Clu...