Monday, April 26, 2010

4,000 Hits.1,000 hits in 4 months !



Thanks friends !

I know that reading my blog can be a little boring, as I have stayed away from the hot button issues like politics and religion but there are many other areas whereby one can make a point about current affairs and still be relevant in today's society.So I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one who has visited this blog and posted their comments or just eyeballed this blog.

I am no self-glorifying media wannabe celebrity and I feel that this blog is my part to let friends and colleagues know where I stand and what I am thinking on various topics of the day. If it has benefitted you in any way, then good for you else it is just entertainment for the day, as Sebastian puts it " shooting my mouth off".

This is indeed freedom of expression and everyone is entitled to his say, right or wring. Seize the day my friends !

No comments: