Monday, January 2, 2012

K Pop groups are BIG - KARA



During my recent family holiday in Japan, during the evenings, after dinner, there is little else to do but watch some TV like the variety channels and sports channels - all in Japanese. So I chanced upon the variety show which featured JPop bands, KPop bands and also Lady Gaga. It dawned upon me that the KPop Bands are really taking the world by storm, with their catchy tunes, too beautiful singers both male and female (I'm not complaining, they're eye candy) and fantastic dance moves. No wonder, during the recent MAMA (Asian MTV awards) all the top Asian MTV prizes went to Korean K Pop groups such as Girls Generation (SNSD) and Super Junior. Don't call me a fuddy duddy just yet, there's still time for me to enjoy the happening from our Northern Neighbours.

Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Britney Spears and Gaga's gang all seem like grandmothers compared to these starlets.

Watch STEP the video and see for yourselves.

No comments: