Sunday, September 2, 2018

West Ham 0 Wolves 1 ; first 3 points of the season away







Coach Nuno Esperito Santos is stamping his authority and vision on the Wolves team, they are playing as a compact unit now, with numerous goalscorers so there is no depending on just 1 player. A brilliant strategy and a very well balanced side. Let me highlight the goalscorers so far, in the 5 games (4 in the league and 1 in the Carabao Cup against Sheffield Wednesday).

Wolves vs Everton (H) ; result Draw
1. Reuben Neves
2. Raul Jiminez

Leicester vs Wolves (A) ; 0 loss 

Wolves ve Man City (H) ; result Draw
1. Willy Boly 

Sheffield Wed vs Wolves (A) ; 2 - 0 win for Wolves
1. Leo Bontatini
2. Helder Costa (P)

West Ham vs Wolves (A) ; 1 - 0 for Wolves
1. Adama Treoare 

This team has the potential to win the league, mark my words. Perhaps I should put my money where my mouth is ??? 

No comments: