Friday, December 25, 2020

Fast Run Pandan Reservoir 23rd Dec 2020 7.50 am

 



Wednesday 23rd Dec 2020, I did a run at Pandan Reservoir early morning (for me anyway), and the video above is testimony of an excellent run, averaging 6 minutes 17 seconds. A feat, for me never accomplished in the last 3 years. I am so pleased with this time, I am sharing with all the readers here.

The health supplements have given me a 10 year lease or boost of my life, as far as my running performance is concerned. No doubt, I am already in the young old category, but I believe with the following :

a) eating right
b) sleep enough
c) exercise plenty
d) water aplenty
e) stress under control
f) good relationships with the people that matter.

I am able to delay the effects of aging as much as possible.

In the next post, I will reveal the health supplements on this blog, for the purposes of sharing my program and journey thus far. 

Carpe Diem. 

  

No comments: