Saturday, March 24, 2018

7 June 1991 - a visit to Heraeus Votsch factory and with the Global Reps ; Video of Past Glories !




This is a 27 year old video ! I was a young wet behind the ears Sales Manager from Trio-Tech International then.

Trio Tech represented the brand Heraeus Votsch and the factory was situated in Balingen in Southern Germany. The earlier video showed me driving the rental Opel 1.4 Astra and drving through the Simplon Pass in Switzerland.

The folks in the video are the rep from Egypt (forgot his name), Root Lin of Taiwan, K.K. Chan of Hong Kong, Barry Hardwick, Hamid and Paul from Votsch U.K. and the indominatable Frank E. Rigley who was the Regional Sales Manager for the Far East from 1988 till 1993 when he was ousted from the company.

Those heady days are still fresh in my memory.

Have I aged as much ???  Do I look better or worse off now ??  Do I care actually ??     

No comments: