Monday, July 30, 2018

Having a Balance in Life is so Important


With Kannan and Tom at Ya Kun Coffee United Square 
Thursday 26th July 2018  

Having good friends,aside from your immediate and extended family is very important to me. As I age, I need to keep up with the people in other parts of the world, as well as also have discussions and social networks on life. These networks will help me to be more adept and view things and current affairs not just from my little world of my colleagues and family.
Rather the younger friends (and my children) will always give me new insights to their points of view.

This is ever so important, hence we need to cultivate and nurture friends in as many different spheres as possible, as well as in as many different countries as possible.

  

No comments:

Very Good Dry Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) at Evans Road Food Centre

There is a small food centre ( Sprouts Food Place ) by the side of Botanic Gardens and the Swimming Pool, off Evans road and just before Clu...