Sunday, July 15, 2018

Wolves lift the 2018 Uhrencup in Siwtzerland



This is great stuff from my boyhood team Wolves. Once the no-hopers of the first division, now they have a great manager, a solid team with World Cup stars and thay can dream again !

They started out pre-season winning the Swiss Uhrencup 2018 in fine fashion winning both games 2-1 (FC Basel) and 4 - 0 (FC Young Boys Bern, the Swiss Champions).

I am inclined to stick my  neck out and say they will be rank outsiders after the top 7 to win the coveted Premier League Championship. Why ? No one has been watching their buildup and their classy midfield, superb strikeforce and strong defence.

I wait with great anticipation for the new EPL 2018 - 19 ! 

No comments:

3,000,000 views ! My humblest and deepest thanks to all

                                                            At Nami Island S. Korea. Dec 2010  I am humbled, deeply grateful and appreciativ...