Saturday, September 26, 2026

3 Million Views by October - Thank you everybody.


The blog is approaching 3 million views most likely in October. What was once a side hobby of mine to curate bits of my life to read when I am old and incapacitated has morphed into something very different. A moving advertorial of the small company I manage and own while throwing in bits of events of my life, interests, and peeves. What had once been an online diary of my existence as well as a semi-memoir for me to delve when I do finally get to compiling that memoir is now read by almost 30 thousand people on a daily basis. It is quite unthinkable. 

It is truly a humbling experience to write only for myself. My views only reflect what this citizen in a tiny island experiences and there are literally hundreds of thousands of other people who have richer. and a more varied life.

So for those who bother or happen to chance and read what this young old man has to pen down, I say, thank you.

If you return back, I would say 'nice to see you virtually again' if not then 'au revoir'.


 
 

No comments:

3 Million Views by October - Thank you everybody.

The blog is approaching 3 million views most likely in October. What was once a side hobby of mine to curate bits of my life to read when I ...