A couple of days ago, an associate of ours came to Singapore and I had the pleasure of showing him around a little part of Singapore. As a first time visitor, I took to Sentosa via the Cable Car and we tried the SkyHelix.
This was the first time for me and it was rather a scary experience sitting some 80m above a high point in the island, with only a seat belt for safety. So what you see behind us is the actual skyline of the port of Singapore. No glass, no netting, nothing.
For all new visitors, this SkyHelix is a must try. Just for the novelty of sitting at 80 m with your feet dangling into nothingness.
I may be considered too old for the roller coaster rides (55 is the age limit I believe) but I can still try Base Camp Everest trekking and a few more skiing sessions in the near future.


No comments:
Post a Comment