Sunday, January 9, 2011

Goodbye my beloved mother Anna Abisheganaden 1930 - 2011

  
                                              Christmas Eve Friday 24th 2010

  My mother Anna Abisheganaden, went home to the Lord Jesus yesterday 8th January 2011. She passed away very peacefully yesterday afternoon at 1. 50 pm or so around lunch time. She lived a full life and is survived by her 2 sons, myself and John, 2 daughters in law, May and Rebekah, 3 grandchildren, Noel Hao Ren, Andrew Hao Jie and Hannah En Hui Abisheganaden and 2 'godsons' Ramani Munyandi and David Mitchell and her caregiver, Jonelyn or Joanna for short.
  
   I am indeed very saddened and shocked at her passing, and as this picture shows our gettogether during Christmas Eve 24th and the party she organised on Christmas day 25th she was all smiles and happy to meet all her siblings and close friends.

She will be missed by me, my brother, and our wives ann children and all the lives she touched.

"We reap where they have laboured, we reap what they have sown"    St Andrew's School Hymn.


                Mum, I love you and I will miss you dearly. Your  beloved son, Mark.  

No comments: