Sunday, January 16, 2011

A song my father sang to me, perhaps 45 years ago.



This song is one which my father, Geoffrey Abisheganaden, used to sing to me when I was a baby, and I can still remember because he also sang it to my brother John. I always remembered the lyrics but never knew that the song was done originally by 2 jazz greats, Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald.

Love knows no boundaries for time will not lessen the love. Dad and Mum, I truly thank you for your guidance, time, and most of all,your love and companionship all these years. You are indeed very special and will not be forgotten.

Seize the day.

No comments:

Very Good Dry Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) at Evans Road Food Centre

There is a small food centre ( Sprouts Food Place ) by the side of Botanic Gardens and the Swimming Pool, off Evans road and just before Clu...