Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Secret


May with our  friends from Hungary Tibor and Tsunde Csombordi

       The Secret is a best selling book turned documovie by Rhoda Byrne about the Law of Attraction. People who want something will attract similar minded and focussed people to the same goals, dreams and lifestyles. I  am a little skeptical of this, but tried it with the choice of finding a car park space, as suggested by my friend who has watched the movie over 20 times. So far it has yielded  100 percent success  but that has been only on 2 instances where I wished for something  small and it happened by chance. Purely coincidental, one will conclude.

       At this point in time, my business is at the cusp of some big deals and I really want to achieve them as a means to benchmark myself at this stage  life. We have put in 2 years of our lives, with a great deal of focus, effort and money on my part. Once we receive these deals, I want to step out and really pursue the purposeful life.
 .
      I am really set to do it. 

No comments:

Very Good Dry Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) at Evans Road Food Centre

There is a small food centre ( Sprouts Food Place ) by the side of Botanic Gardens and the Swimming Pool, off Evans road and just before Clu...