Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pokemon Go !


Taken at Whisk Tanjung Pagar last year

     People of the older generation (yes we are getting 'old' !) cannot fathom the appeal of phone apps like the Pokemon Go ! I think it is frankly a game to get people out of the house and turn them into 'zombies' !  I have seen numerous instances at East Coast Park and many common areas in housing estates where the catchers congregate and catch the monsters. Gotta Catch Them All is the buzz word but frankly, its insanity all the same to me.
Give me a nice long run in the morning or evening anyday.



My good friend Chong Ki Keong with Pikachu

My lawyer freind from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Chong KK is an avid fan of the PG game. 
All I can say is if it is good for the hand-eye coordination, I guess it is does no harm.
There are obviously cases of people injuring themselves when they dash across the road or jump over bushes and fall in the pursuit of the monsters. However, as with any new novelty, the effect has worn out here in Singapore. 

My 2 young are not addicts to it, so it is still another game I have not tried or missed.


No comments: