Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Enjoy the little things ; Rain Dance 29th June 2021 morning

 



I am blessed abundantly to have an open section at the roof of my house. This is my little treat which I give to myself every single day. It doesn't cost me a cent anymore (of course it cost quite abit when we designed the house with the open section of the top floor bathroom with a jacuzzi and a rain shower - literally.

So this morning, with Swedish House Mafia hit Greyhound playing loudly in the background, I had the privilege of doing a rain dance, while I was soaping myself with Cussons Royal Soap, and Head and Shoulders Cool Mint shampoo. I literally had my shower in the rain. I really enjoyed every single second of it ! 

So while I was at it, I did a little jig to celebrate life and all its challenges, joys, some pain and of course the immense satisfaction of just being a little kid again.

All those years back in the 1960s, at Adis Road, we had run and danced in the rain. 

I was transported - for a brief 4 and a half minutes - to those carefree times.

Carpe Diem. 





No comments: