Wednesday, June 16, 2021

One Last Hurrah

 


5 Dec 2010 Finisher Pic 

   Time, like a flowing stream goes on incessantly
   I who reside in Time's realm faces the reality of it all,
   Once I was a young babes
   Boy, Teen, Young, Middle Aged 
   Today, I am reaching the Old Man stage
   Not so fast, father Time
   Not so fast, 
   I have so much more to do
   So much more to see
   So many things to complete
   
   Soon I will become  just a faded memory lost in the backwaters of the WWW
   I must make time for...
   One last Hurrah
   to Seize the Day 




12th October Dongguan Park  2017 





No comments:

Very Good Dry Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) at Evans Road Food Centre

There is a small food centre ( Sprouts Food Place ) by the side of Botanic Gardens and the Swimming Pool, off Evans road and just before Clu...