Saturday, January 8, 2022

Running or Vigorous exercise will clear those toxins fast. Keep at it.

 An elderly friend gave me this nugget of wisdom. He is a die hard drinker, and is living out his retirement by meeting friends and doing vigorous exercise. He said, try to do vigorous exercise soon (probably the next day or the earliest instance) to get rid of the toxins in the body. I took his tip today.

   

                               Not obsessed with the timing any more. 

On Friday I had a drinking session with some friends from school. Bottles of whisky were drunk and although I am a marginal social drinker, I decided to meet them for old times sake and not being an anti-social person, I drank some shots of whisky (ok, more than some shots but who is counting ?).

Come Saturday, around 10 am, I went out to the East Coast Parkway and ran like a man possessed. I started at 10.10 am on a rather hot morning. I was pumped and wanted very much to rid myself of sweat and excess fat from the last night's drinking session.


The Legs still have the spring in them. Thankfully 


I started the first 2 km like a man on fire, and with my head down, I just ran. It was a hot morning, and soon beads of sweat were rolling down my forehead, and all over my body. I was only focussing inwards. Not on the people I was passing. During the run, I sensed that there was a smell of rotting food all around the people I passed. There were occasions of perfume wafting my way too. 

Strange I thought to myself, why are people either so smelly or sometimes there were some perfume coming my way.

It hit me roughly around 20 minutes into my run. The smell was coming from ME.

I was emnating foul smelling body odor caused from last night's drinking in the form of smelly sweat.

Eww, you will say. I was shocked to say the least. I have never smelt so bad for a long while.

The run took me all of 56 minutes to 1 hour (I wasn't watching the time - just trying to ensure I survived the tough conditions and not black out) and by the time I finished, I was finished.

Just verifying what my elderly friend told me. Exercise like no tomorrow and get rid of the toxins caused from casual drinking fast. It will do your body a whole lot of good.



                                         End of Run. Finished Literally 

 

1 comment:

quentyacko said...

T-Shirts | Classic T-Shirt | T-Shirt | T-Shirts | T-Shirts | T-Shirts | T-Shirts
T-Shirts titanium dioxide sunscreen · titanium bolts T-Shirt · T-Shirts · T-Shirts · titanium i phone case T-Shirts · titanium granite countertops T-Shirts · T-Shirts · T-Shirts · T-Shirts. nier titanium alloy