Sunday, March 31, 2024

Cousin Jacintha's Solo Performance - 29th March 2024 - Inter Continental Singaopore

 


With cousins Dr Rose, her hubby Prof Satku, Ms. Noor Quek, yours truly and Jacintha

29th March 2024.It was a very special evening of Jazz. The lobby lounge of the InterContinental was booked from 8 till 10.30 pm for a virtuoso performance by my cousin Jacintha. The place was packed and there were about 50 people in attendance.

She has a super smooth vocal range and her music, backed by an excellent 3 piece band, was in top form.

She sang favourites from her album Here's to Ben and Autumn Leaves. I had my request for Summertime which was done superbly and it really made my day.

Ja, you are one awesome and super talented lady and I feel so privileged to watch you perform in person.

The audience was awe struck by the perfection of the songs sung by you and the ambience was truly exceptional.  

A wonderful memorable evening. 

Carpe Diem 






No comments: