Friday, September 10, 2010

To God be the Glory



The last 4 - 5 weeks have been a rollercoaster ride of stressful emotions and day after day of hospital visitations to both my mother and father, first it was my mother who had to be warded for a short while which turned out unexpectedly longer than usual - 3 weeks and then my father fell ill, not once but now for a second  time. I have been blogging about my father's life as an outlet and also to put on record his achievements which he so modestly put aside.

While my father's health is in a fragile state, with nurses monitoring his blood pressure every hour and as he takes on this latest battle in his life, I want to highlight that our family and friends have been praying for both of my parents' well being.  

My experience in recent weeks is that God is indeed merciful and kind to me and my family. God has blessed us with the miracle of my Mother's amazing recovery when she was bedridden after an operation and now 3 weeks later, she is walking although slowly, but the recovery is nothing short of amazing.

"To God be the Glory great things he has done".  

2 comments:

Crow said...

hi Mark ....long time never heard from u....ur entries is a interesting read

Seize the Day said...

Hi Risha, good to hear from you. Come back and join karate class bro. Its fun.