Sunday, November 27, 2011

Finally, a Business Class Seat


The cubicle ensures privacy, seats can recline fully, 
and I have the full entertainment centre console

     Finally, after 9 years in business on my own, I can say that I can afford to take a Business Class seat, without feeling that I am overspending. I have taken Business Class and even First Class on short haul flights to Penang, KL and even Bangkok but this is the first time (if I recall rightly) I have paid for and fully enjoyed the Business Class service on India's Jet Airways.

    The occasion was for the confirming of a new partnership with our partners based in Rookee, about 4 hours drive from New Delhi, so I decided to take the Business Class together with my lawyer, as the conveniences afforded to the Business class travellers such as the lounge and easy check - in are really what makes it premium priced. The ease of checking in, the no hassles in luggage handling and of course, the little cubicle which offers me privacy without fighting with the elbows of the neighbour or having someone's head on your shoulder and vice versa - for 5 and a half hours no less.

     Of course, as a businessman, I have to be mindful of the impact of travel costs, but for one - off visits such as these, its  money very well spent.    

No comments: