Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Singapore Standard Chartered Marathon 2011 Route

     I have been wanting to upload the route for the Standard Chartered Full Marathon 2011 which starts on Sunday morning at 5.00 am at Orchard Road outside Mandarin Gallery,unfortunately the uploader only accepts .jpg and .jif files, so anyway to help me mentally visualise the route, I will list down the main roads,

a) Orchard Road outside Mandarin Gallery
b) Dhoby Gaut
c) Stamford Road
d) Chinatown Station (MRT)
e) Robinson Road
f) Esplanade Drive
g) Temasek Avenue
h) Park beside F1 Pit Building
i) Nicoll Highway
j) Mountbatten Road
k) East Coast Park  Fort Road
l) East Coast Park Bedok Jetty  (21 km turnaround)
m) East Coast Park return
n) Sheares Bridge
o) Singapore Flyer Road
p) Marina Barrage
q) Padang      (End Point)

    Wish me luck !  I have trained for at least 4 months on and off, so I hope I can complete it in a time below 5 hours, say 4 hr 45 minutes. Depending on the weather, and my preparation, I hope its not wishful thinking !!

 

No comments: