Monday, November 14, 2011

Life can be unpredictable



     For the last 1 and a half years, I was thinking of expanding my small business to include Thailand, with a substantial cash outlay to provide for a new setup with new partners. Sometime in July this year, I made the decision not to go there, perhaps by divine direction, and decided to expand further in Singapore.

     I am thankful that I did not take the 'plunge' (literally) as can be seen by this video from Youtube, my major customers, suppliers and competitors are literally underwater. Major customers such as Western Digital, and many car companies, are reeling from the major flooding which has not occured so badly in over 60 years.

     I pray for the future of Thailand, and with a plan and a prayer, go forth unafraid in Singapore.

No comments: