Sunday, July 23, 2017

One of my favourite quotes on the Human Concious Mind



Einstein was pretty sure about the infinite stupidity of humankind. 

        This is one of my favourite all time quotes on the human mind and its ability to not learn from past mistakes or not even put their brains into gear and use them for even 30 minutes a day. Science has shown that we use only 10% of our brains in the waking hours, and the rest is unused either to be kept 'for a rainy day' or never used at all.

       As I age, the mind becomes more at play, logic, music, physio kinetic, numerical and language aspects are being used on a day to day basis. Physical fitness which involves strength, balance, endurance and flexibility will ultimately diminish as I am experiencing.

      As a middle aged person, I avoid crowded places, I eschew noisy environments, smoke and queues. I treasure friendships, enjoy fine cuisine, like to travel, am passionate about my hobbies and like to think I live a balanced lifestyle. 

     I persevere at my work, and hopefully will make something worthwhile out of my brand of equipment in its small niche in the world.   


No comments: