Saturday, June 30, 2018

8 km run at ECP with new running partner 30 June 2018

I managed to do an 8 km run today. All in all I was really happy that Filipe joined me on this, as I have barely 6 weeks to register a decent time at the Army Half Marathon during the 3rd week of August.

My Front 4 (hand timed,Garmin monitored) was a massive 24 mins, 56.2 secs or averaging about 6 minutes 14 secs. I am very pleased with this time. My best Front 4 km was 25 mins 31 seconds and this is a new personal best (PB) for Yours Truly.  





We reached the first 4 km near the changing rooms just before the East Coast Seafood Centre and had a short drink.

My Back 4 km was also very decent, clocking 25 mins 43 seconds or 6 minutes 25 seconds per km. Very decent considering I was hitting about 28 minutes on the Back 4 my last time I ran 2 weeks ago.







So all in all, providing that my Anterior Crucia Ligament holds, I hope to be back into full fitness soon !


No comments:

Very Good Dry Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) at Evans Road Food Centre

There is a small food centre ( Sprouts Food Place ) by the side of Botanic Gardens and the Swimming Pool, off Evans road and just before Clu...