Thursday, November 22, 2018

Excellent Meal - 20th Nov 2018




                                                                   Lobster Salad 

This is the fifth time I have dined at Kan Sushi, on the second floor of International Plaza. Thanks to an app called Eatigo, I am able to afford high quality Japanese food at slightly above Club prices for a top quality meal, as there are generous discounts off the meal if you book to eat at non-peak times or off shoulder peak times (that is, 11.30 am, 1.30pm to 3.00 pm). 

Discounts vary from eatery to eatery but I must say, that to enjoy the real discounts, the discounts normally are 10 to as much as 50% off the menu price, but does not include drinks and there will be Service and GST tax on top. 

As a result, my time management has improved quite a bit, on the whole as the establishments do take the timing very seriously, and if I am 10 minutes late, will not enjoy the deep discounts.

Hence, I have to firstly be on time, so this helps me in my time management very much and secondly, I have to plan my menu and possibly manage my hunger cravings till it is lunch time. 

Today's meal consisted of the following :

a) Ebi Tempura  (Prawn)
b) Lobster Salad
c) Spider Maki
d) Miso Soup.


Helmed by several Japanese chefs, I am very delighted to be having (in my opinion) Michelin starred quality meal at down to earth prices, especially with up to 50% discounts (on food before 10% service and 7% GST tax)







Hats off to Kan Sushi and Eatigo, for making my dining experience so much more varied and enjoyable !!  

                                                           KAN SUSHI
                                                         10 Anson Road,
                                                #02 - 54 International Plaza
                                                       Singapore 079953 

No comments: