Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Chinese New Year Resolutions

I have decided on this 2nd day of the Chinese New Year to post 3 Resolutions, 1 for the brain, 1 for my health and 1 for my spirit.





Taken atop St Peter's Basillica in 2017, above all the statues of the saints and apostles
St Peter's Square is in the background. 


1. Brain - to learn a new mathematical game, Mahjong, so that I can play this centuries       old game with my family and friends. Plus it keeps my mind as sharp as can be.



2. Health - To learn a new sport for my late middle age. 70 is now the young old age and 90, the old old age.  



3. Spirit - To seek and find the meaning of Life through seeking the established religions and meditation, to give back more to society so that I can lead a more fulfilling existence.  

No comments: