Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Staying Positive


Thankful for health and wits 

This blog post is to just remind myself that there is plenty of things for me to be thankful. We tend to take so many things for granted in life that we forget actually how far and how much we have progressed.

As a country, Singapore has made it up to the first world, in a short span of less than 30 years, since 1965. So while there are still many people struggling, the plight of the poor is never a constant because there are opportunities for the youth and the adaptable to rise up the jobs ladder.

We must always be nimble enough to go out and make good our lives. As I write, I am in Middle East sourcing for new business to take my company forward, hence  the need to have boundless energy and drive to see through the vision.

The struggles of the past have only given me greater resilience to take things in their stride and move ever upward and onward.

This way, I can stay positive and with this mindset pursue the aims I have set out for myself. 

No comments: