Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Closest the planet Mercury will be to Earth


Taken poolside Feb 26th 2019 ; Weather is a perfect 22 deg C. 


I am in Doha right now and in the newspapers are reports that today 26th February 2019 is the only day in a long while where the planet Mercury will be closest to Earth.

Called the Red Planet, I wonder whether we can view it from the naked eye. As it is near the desert area, I am quite optimistic that there will nary be many tall buildings or lights which will  be an impediment to viewing such a phenomenon.


I try to make time to experience life even while on the road. With the new experiences, I gain a greater insight into how life is on the 'other side' so it gives me paradigm shifts and new insights to viewing life as I walk this path. 

Carpe Diem. 

No comments: