Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Keep Moving Everyday !!!

Here is the secret to living well and living long - at least for me anyway.





My last full marathon was 3 odd years ago !


1. Exercise at least 4 times a week of duration 50 minutes ; a brisk walk, a run, a cycle, 
swim or just climbing stairs just to get that old pump the heart beating relentlessly is must.

2. Do mind stimulating exercises. I play Sudoku most days, and spend at least 30 minutes  on an challenging level game (Normally Daily Telegraphs competition level games) 

3. Try to focus and be Happy ; Engage in a rewarding experience. My work in my business keeps me pretty happy. Stress is a downer, so I try not to load myself with too much work  - that can be a real killer too. 

4. Give back to society ; I have said it numerous times and will continue to say it. Give my time and some money back, because as the wonderful Mr. Tony Tay of Willing Hearts says, when you give to the less fortunate, you really wake up to the fact that indeed you ARE fortunate. 

5. Wake up, meditate and smell the fresh air. 

6. Seize the Day ; the salad days are gone, but wisdom and experience have replaced the raw energy and blind enthusiasm.  Just enjoy the ride .






Salad Days June 1990 - Visit to Yoshida Seiki 

No comments: