Thursday, October 10, 2019

Staying Lean and Resilient



Push forward with all my might 

With so many uncertainities in the world right now, from the Trade War between the 2 major economic superpowers, to the incursion by Turkish troops into Syria and the civil unrest in HK taking a turn for the worst four months on, what can a small entity like my company do ?

Well, take stock of the situation, stay ultra lean, collect receivables quickly and look for new openings in the regional and world economy to navigate and make some inroads. It is not a pretty sight when all indicators (yield curve, purchasing manager's index, and flat resale prices for example) show very alarming trends but I must be resilient, or the future will be messy.

Chasing all potentials, learning new courses in cybersecurity and big data, I am trying to reinvent my relevancy in this tough times.

Carpe Diem. 

No comments: