Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bedok Prawn Noodle - Bedok Hawker Centre


My bowl of piping hot noodles cost me $5 

     This morning, I tried the Bedok prawn noodles at the Bedok Hawker Centre next to the Bedok Mall. It was not crowded at 10.30 am and I had the noodles with big prawns and pork ribs. The noodles were either the soupy kind or the dry kind. I opted for the soupy kind. 


     The flavour of the prawn was not very strong, as was the noodles which were not too springy. The pork ribs were soft but no real flavour. The prawn stock however, was quite tasty and the condiments were untouched as I wanted to appreciate the real prawn flavour.



Occupying the Centre Stall at the Centre Aisle 


Verdict, this is not one of Singapore's better Prawn Noodle stalls, or "Hay Mee, Xia Mien (mandarin). There are many better ones at Adam Road Hawker Centre as well as the famous Whitley Road Prawn Noodles now located next to Revenue House. 

I would not make the effort to go there to have good prawn noodles.  

No comments: