Friday, October 2, 2015

Family Bonding Time


At my Brother's Christmas party 2013



My 2 young Men 

         When I was younger, I was always wanting to prove something to myself. Now that I am firmly at the age to reflect about life, I feel I am very blessed in life by God to have the family that I have, the business I have started and am still struggling to bring it to a decent size, the friends whom I have interacted and made over the years, and country I was born and continue to live in.

        A quality family life is the most important facet of my life. It has provided my stability in the most mentally strenuous of times, as well as an assurance that whatever the future holds, there is always my family as my rock to help sustain me. My faith in God is also another unshakable facet of my life.

      Raising a family surely has its challenges, its ups and downs surely, but the rewards are immeasurable by any materialistic terms.  




     Daemyung Ski Resort, Dec 2010 with son Andrew, and friend Aaron Leung

No comments: