Sunday, October 15, 2017

Wolves move to the top of the English Championship (formerly Division 2)


         
         I have never seen such an attack minded Wolves side in all my years of following the team. It has exhibited class, tremendous attacking skill, great coordination and team spirit from the Coach Nuno Epserito Santos all the way to the substitutes. I will make the effort to watch the team play 3 games at home and away, soon.


      Diogo Jota's strike against Aston Villa makes it 1 - 0 at Molineux. An absolute stunner of a goal from the Portuguese striker on loan from Athletico Madrid. Sign him please ! 

        Leo Bonatini's goal to make it 2 - 0 was pure class from start to finish ; I am totally in awe with the skill level of the Wolves strike force leaving the Villa defender's all floundering in their wake. 

        So my visit to Molineux will be my second BHAG for 2017  - 18 and as the year is running fast away, I can only say that this opportunity of watching my boyhood team is probably once in 30 years, so I had better get my act together !



       

      When your team plays well, it is a Godsend, so I had better get my tickets ready to watch them play in the Premier league next season. Wolverhampton Wanderers, it is high time you had played up to your Founder Member status ! 

      There is the Carabao Cup in November against the No. 2 or No. 3 team in the Premier League. if Wolves can pull off an away win at Manchester City, then the skies the limit for this tremendously talented and hardworking team.

       Come on You Wolves !  

No comments: