Sunday, March 31, 2019

My first trip Down Under in nearly 2 years


Chinese seafood by the Rocks, Sydney May 2017

This coming week I will be making a business trip to Australia, for the first time since May 2017, and as I prepare mentally for the things I will be going to say, I am also mindful that I need to re-connect with some relatives of mine who are based there. As I approach my young old age (I guess that would be 60 years of age), I wish that I had the experiences and what I know now when I was 35 - some 21 years ago. 


Beautiful Day with a Cruise Ship in the Harbour 

The energy levels I have now are possibly about two thirds of what I had when I was in  my 30s. However, with age comes a wisdom and I can see things with a lot more clarity now as well as make better decisions which will lead me to the most optimal result. This period can be viewed as the 'purple patch' or when things are moving well for me now. 



Outside Sydney Opera House May 2017 

What do I hope to achieve from this trip ? 

a) Cementing the business relationship and providing an enhanced support line to my customer who so bravely committed to buying from my company after meeting with me just a couple of times in 2017. 

b) Establishing a 'beach head' of agencies or representatives in Australia and New Zealand for my company to then promote the range of Athletic Chambers. Sports in Australia and NZ is the be all and end all for many people. Hence, with the sports industry a booming business Down Under, I hope to provide the sports clubs, Universities with Sports Science facilities etc a way for them to enhance their research. In short, a platform for the scientists to do research with the combined temperature and humidity environment and for them to take samples from the athletes and qualitatively measure their blood for research for rehabilitation and recovery.



With Dr Brad Clark outside UCRISE May 2017
  

No comments: