Saturday, June 29, 2024

I was setting goals since 2003 or 21 years ago. Here are 2012 goals

 


A Leather Bound Diary for a Stubborn Bricks and Mortar Man 



Good Goals - are so hard to achieve in one year 

I guess the burning question you who read my posts are these. Did I hit the goals of 2012 ? Well yes and no. I did hit hit most of those goals but nor as quickly as I wanted them (in 2012), but the key this exercise each and every year is this ; Set these goals. Set lofty goals. Keep them always in your mind.

Out of the 5 goals, so far, the Flying License and the 2 marathons per year are not fulfilled.

Am I ashamed I did not achieve them ? Well they are lofty and I am rather thick skinned. 

So only I am accountable to my lofty goals.

Set the goals, Yearly, 3 Yearly, 5 Yearly and break them down to quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily and DO THEM day in day out.

There is no other way.

Else I will have deemed myself as an abject failure with aimless motives in my life. 


No comments:

7 Dec 2016 Placa Catalunya and La Rambla

At  Placa Catalunya  The Centre of Barcelona like in any major city is the Main Bus and Train Station. Called the Placa de Catalunya, it is ...