Sunday, April 15, 2018

Dining by the Rocks May 2017


I am posting this almost 1 year after the actual event, in part, I felt no need to advertise the fact that I am well travelled and also my disdain for self compliments. The time last year was pretty special and my friend and I enjoyed the brilliant autumn sunshine and weather. There is an airport express train and as I was staying the night in Sydney, I thought I had better show my friend who was there for the first time, the sights around Sydney Harbor Bridge.

The train stop is called Circular Quays and it gets pretty crowded in summer and autumn and this visit was no different. The only difference between this visit and the last one in 2002 - has it been that long ? was that there are lot more shops an restaurants catering to Chinese visitors such as this restaurant, given the fact that in the last 5 years Chinese tourists numbers have probably jumped 10 times !  



I look like a sight assisted person don't I ? 

I have made a pledge that i will run 2 marathons this year (overseas) and I am banking on the Sydney Marathon as one of them. I sincerely hope this will not be a pipe dream for me. 

So I am really in running mode and disciplining myself from eating too oily and / or fatty foods. 



No comments: