Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gem of a Club - Malacca Club



My colleague, N.Kannan brought me to the Malacca Club today and its a gem of a club. I've never seen anything quite like it. It reminds me of something out of the Caribbean. Wind from the Straits of Malacca all day, waves crashing on the sandy beach
just 50 feet away, a Salt Water Pool, Infinity Pool and a Thatched Cabana dining area serving local dishes. Sports facilities are
badminton,tennis,squash and football. Lazing by the poolside or Cabana with the waves crashing nearby, ah the Life.

Located in Klebang (Kampong Hailam) slightly north of Malacca town, its laid back charm is well worth another visit.
Membership is transferrable for RM 2,500 (S$ 1,100). Good one Kannan !

1 comment:

Chia KF said...

Oyah, I am also training with the similar machine at CSC Gym thrice a week. The machine has Heartrate meter and Kal. meter on it. Very useful for people to control their volume of exercise.