Sunday, April 8, 2012

These men have nothing, except a positive attitude and a hope that tomorrow is a better day

To market, to the factory, anywhere but here 

          Recently, my business had a setback which could have made many people shy away from continuing, but I have a strong will and positive attitude to turn the setback into the perfect opportunity. We came into this world with nothing, except our intelligence which God bestowed upon us, our physical and mental capacities, and life experiences. However, what many successful people have is the "I can do it" spirit which means "never say die".

          If these young Indian men, who are sitting on a cart going to market with nothing but a hope and a prayer, why should I worry or be unhappy with my position in life ? Take the new opportunities with both hands and make ourselves into the NEXT BIG THING.

          Never lose sight of my goals, despite the setbacks, I will get there !! 

No comments: