Sunday, April 14, 2019

Our Run 13 April 2019 - Polar M340 Review

Our hard run starting at 7.30 am yesterday 13th April 2019  

I am slowly getting more resilient to the hot weather as I try not to be so lazy and sleep in most Saturdays. Felipe has been my regular running mate these last few months and I enjoy his 'push' to get me to run faster and longer.

Do take a look at the upload of the Polar M340 onto the Youtube with all the necessary data all recorded, HR, speed and distance all in one 'dashnoard'. 

I am getting faster, and hopefully will be able to lose some weight in the process ! 

No comments:

Very Good Dry Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) at Evans Road Food Centre

There is a small food centre ( Sprouts Food Place ) by the side of Botanic Gardens and the Swimming Pool, off Evans road and just before Clu...