Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Resilience is key to success

50 years in this world ; a celebration no less
oub 
         Last year 2012, we celebrated out 50 years alive. This was the St. Andrew's old boys all of whom  started Primary 1 in 1968 or 1969. Yes, I feel older, in the joints and bones department. However, some wisdom has been bestowed upon me through life expe    riences and we are indeed blessed to be living in Asian region which is wealthy and full of expectations.    

         I have had  several setbacks these few years, one being a business principal pulling out of our partnership. I am not bitter about the event as every cloud has a silver lining. The point is that I must show that you cannot keep a good man down for long, he will always come back and the return is doubly satisfying.  

No comments: