Sunday, August 6, 2017

A Blast from the Past ; a video from June 1991 in Germany




This is a 26 year old video, and it was taken at a factory where my Singapore based employer represented a well known German brand of reliability test equipment. The gentlemen in the video are from Egypt (I forgot his name), Taiwan (Mr. Root Lin), Hong Kong (K.K.Chan), Heraeus Votsch UK (Paul, Barry and Hamid), and the guy who did the car drving antics, Frank Rigley. He was 49 years then. I am of course also in the video.

Time does fly, so it is good to bring out these videos to recollect the good old times in Europe.

All told, I have travelled just to Germany easily 15 times. It holds plenty of fond memories for me. 


At the top of tower in central Giessen, 50 km north east of Frankfurt ; 2007


Giessen Park 2007 

No comments: