Sunday, January 1, 2017

These words I just cannot get around to understanding !


Somehow, having learnt and mastered the English language for decades, some words still just befuddle me or leave me scratching my head as to how they are used and more importantly why they were even added into the language !

1. Eschew
2. Escrow
3. Prose
4. Protagonist
5. Bemused
6. Misnomer
7. Reproach


My Car which I've had from 2012 till today
Political Terms

1.Left Wing
2.Right Wing
3.Centre Left
4.Conservative
5.Liberal
6.Centrist
7.Far Right

Somehow the world of the 60s and 70s seemed so far removed from politics and ideology. Or maybe its just me ! 

No comments:

Very Good Dry Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) at Evans Road Food Centre

There is a small food centre ( Sprouts Food Place ) by the side of Botanic Gardens and the Swimming Pool, off Evans road and just before Clu...